Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Disgusting manners

So, we're in Walmart the other day, getting ready to check out. You know those small soda coolers placed at the endcaps, tempting folks to buy one last thing as they walk out the door? Well, Shari was thirsty (we were in Reno as it was) and headed to the cooler to pick out something. As she returned from the cooler, my eyes were drawn in that direction, and I spotted another woman open the door to the cooler. This woman then proceeded to turn her head and SNEEZE on the inside of the glass door! She didn't even attempt to cover her mouth/nose with her hand -- just achoo'd all over the inside of the glass. She then picked out her soda, closed the cooler door, and went on her merry way. I was just standing there with my mouth hanging open in disbelief. I guess we should just be glad she didn't sneeze INSIDE the cooler all over the sodas. I can assure you of one thing... I'll always diligently wipe off any soda tops from now on before I take a swig!

No comments: