Friday, June 11, 2010

Bindu Wiles Challenge, Day 4 (11 June 2010)

I won't post much here today, as I spent the day working on writing two different papers at work.

On the Jolene story, after much deliberation (thanks to my friend, Jenn, for her sage advice), we decided that now wasn't the right time for us to take on a special needs dog. She is such a sweet dog, and it about broke my heart to call the HSSV to tell them, but I think, in the long run, that it's the best, both for Jolene and for us.

Shari and Aaron attended Harbor High's graduation ceremony today to see a friend get her diploma, and we have two parties to attend tomorrow (one UCSC grad party, and a birthday party). This year's end-of-school season has been quite busy for us.

On another note, our kitchen sink is plugged up... again (sigh).

No comments: